Training & Placement
The main endeavour of Training and Placement cell, of Government Polytechnic Education Society Meham is to get students placed in reputed multinationals, government jobs, and the private sector. The Campus recruitment programme starts at the beginning of 5th semester and continue till the end of Diploma courses. All students of GPES Meham will be entitled to placement assistance, counselling for employment and even self employment. The cell assures support to the visiting companies at every stage of the placement process by making Institute infrastructure available to them. The T & P Cell will act as an interface between the industry and the students and will primarily enable the students to select from their career options. We shall facilitate the selection process of all the companies as per their requirement. The T & P Cell will liaison with corporate organizations to provide suitable jobs for the candidates completing their studies from the Institute We have a strong policy not to allow any company doing Education & Training activities to attract the students in name of placement. Apart from Placement activities,T & P Cell also arrange Trainings for the students as per their Curriculum Need. Students of our institute take training in Delhi and NCR region in reputed organisations.
Various Activities are performed by T & P cell throughout year:
1. Pre-placement training & seminars for students to make them well prepared for current market demands.
2. A close liaison with the Industry for placement of students.
3. Industry-Institute Interaction by conducting real time projects for Public & Private industries.
4. Organizes lectures of professionals and industry experts to improve overall core competency of the students.
5. Organize personality development programs, Seminars, Workshops.
6. Improve upon the feedbacks collected from the companies conducting campus placement.
7. Organize the entrepreneurship development Programmes and Workshops.
8. Programmes for guiding the students to write a standard format of Resume and improving their communication Skills.
Training & Placement Officer:
Mrs. Abnam Lathwal