It is for information that from the session 2021-22 admission in three year diploma courses in Polytechnics are totally on merit basis of qualifying exams ( i.e.10th class).
Eligibility and Basis of Admission in Diploma Courses for the Session 2021-22
1 . Diploma Engineering (including HGST, KM and TFW Categories)
- 10th with 35% marks (33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category).
- Compulsory pass in Maths & Science subjects.
Basis of Admission : Inter-se-merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination
2. Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry (including TFW Category)
Eligibility :10+2/ ITI (02 years)
Basis of Admission : Rank of Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test (DET-L) to be conducted by HSTES in June, 2021-22.
Diploma Pharmacy (including MAR Category)
Eligibility : 10+2 (PCM/ PCB) with 35 % marks.
Basis of Admission : Inter-se-merit of Qualifying Examination.
Up to session 2015-16, admissions in Diploma (Engg.) Course were made on the basis of Rank of Diploma Entrance Test (DET). From the session 2016-17 onward, admissions in Diploma (Engg.) Course shall be made on the basis of Merit of Qualifying Examination.
1. Information Brochure: The information brochures of all Diploma Courses i.e. Diploma Prospectus – 2018 will be available online at HSTES website www.hstes.org.in in 2 nd or 3 rd week of April.
2. Application Form: Applications for admissions in all the courses shall be invited online at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in.
Diploma (Engg.) Lateral entry TFW(Tution Fees Waiver) scheme.
Admissions in TFW Category shall be made on the basis of Rank of DET (L)-2018, so candidates applying for this category must apply/ appear in DET (L)-2018. Further, the candidates must deposit the Printout of Online Filled Application Form for TFW Category along with relevant documents/ proof of deposit of the Entrance Test Fee at HSTES, Panchkula as per latest schedule (please visit www.hstes.org.in) .
The candidate must upload the following documents along with the online application form:
- Colored Photograph of the candidate.
- Specimen Signature of the candidate.
For any enquiry/ help regarding applying online, Entrance Test, counseling etc. candidates may contact nearby Govt./ Govt. Aided Polytechnics or HARYANA STATE TECHNICAL EDUCATION SOCIETY (Under Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Haryana) Bay Nos.: 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula, Haryana (Toll Free: 18004202026)
For the admission in diploma courses the tentative schedule by HSTES given on their website
www.hstes.org.in or you may click on link given below: