Vote for India
Vote for India
Toll Free Number : 1950
All the students of Institute who attained the age of 18 years are directed to follow the procedure for making their vote in their constituency. (where their parents vote are made and age 18 on the First day of January of the year)
National Voter’s Day – 25 January
For inclusion of name in Electoral Roll, the following documents are required.
- Voter ID of Parents
- Name with document proof (Educational certificate/DOB certificate which contains name of applicant/Any valid document)
- Age Proof (Educational certificate which contains DOB/DOB certificate/Any valid document )
- Residence Proof(Bank or Post office passbook/Ration Card/Passport/Driving Licence/ITR of self or parents)
- One passport size coloured photo.
Submit the Form-6 along with document to BLO (Booth Level Officer).
A statement or declaration in writing which is false and which he/she either knows or believes to be false or does not believe to be true, he/she shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 1 year or with fine, or both.
- Summary Revision of Electoral Rolls in Haryana w.r.t. 01/01/2014 as qualifying date- Schedule- Regarding
- Procedure for obtain voter ID and forms for voters
- For Online Voter registration
- For Tracking new voter search
- For your Voter ID search
- For finding BLO
- For visiting Chief Electrol Oficer, Haryana
- For visiting Election Commission of India